Fast Cars

Fast Cars

I have always been fascinated by fast car sketches and had always told myself that if I wanted to know how to draw fast cars then I would have to learn, but I knew it would be a challenge for me as I was fully aware that I could not draw. Well that was until I discovered a great resource that taught me how to draw fast cars in a simple step by step guide.

The hang up I had instilled in my head was that I would see the completed sketch in all its detail and not realize that the drawing started as a few squares and shapes and was built up over time. I learnt that breaking the drawing down into smaller more manageable chunks enabled me to see and control what I was doing far easier than going straight for the detail.

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Fast Cars

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...